At Trinity Catholic Primary School EVERY DAY IS OPEN DAY.
Enrolment forms are available from the school office or website.
Children who expect to begin school in Prep must be five years of age by 30 April of the year they are due to start.
At Trinity Catholic Primary School we believe that it is important to provide a smooth transition from Kindergarten to School. This will make the children more secure and also ensure they are provided with appropriate experiences to promote early success in school.
We conduct four transition sessions in the year prior to the child beginning school.
Our Enrolment process is implemented in the following ways:
- An Enrolment Form is completed by prospective families.
- An interview takes place between families, Principal/Deputy Principal and the Prep classroom teacher.
- A letter of offer is sent to the parents.
- Parents accept the offer and pay a $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Transition sessions are conducted in 4th term. These consist of 4 one and a half hour sessions where children will be involved in a number of activities. Parents will also be welcomed into our community at the same time.
Trinity Catholic Primary School “Buddy” System
Each Prep student has a “buddy” in Year 6. “Buddies” look after the Prep students, especially during the initial months of commencing school and then meet up regularly throughout the year.
This process helps the Prep students settle into school life. This interaction is ongoing during the year as Year 6 and Preps support each other through cross-age activities.
Enrolments for Years 1 - 6
Applications for enrolment of children in Years 1 to 6 are taken throughout the year. Enrolments in these classes are confirmed subject to availability of places.
Every day is Open Day.
Either ring for an appointment or drop in.